Sunday 16 October 2011

my week in photos #1

{I've had my Mac for 3 years now (eeek) and i still struggle to use/find the hashtag....}

I guess i should i apologize for my extreme lack in posts, but i do have a very valid reason this time! I've moved house, started college AND a new job.. So, am i off the hook?

Now my apology is out of the way, i'll explain what each of these photos means:
1: Costa Coffee's Hot Chocolate. On Monday i start at 12, so i met up with my friend Steph and we had a hot coco before college which was tres lush. I'm more of a starbucks kinda-gal but i'll be honest, i prefer Costa's hot chocolate. 
2: My questionnaire on Marley & Me for my report on audiences blah blah blah. I thought it made me look semi-profesh therefore, i took a cheeky snap. Speaking of college, we had to make silent movies (i've taken a 2 year Creative Media course by the way) and wearing tudor dresses and acting in public = embarrassed nicole. It's safe to say that i look like a douche on film as much as i felt like one while filming which is always fab.
3: iOS5! If you have Twitter then you know how many trending topics were made over this download. As much as i love it, it was a pain in the ass to download and by that i mean: it took bloody ages. I'm not the type to happily sit for 2 hours while my phone updates, yes i could use it but trying to have a phonecall while connected to your laptop is not fun, let me tell you that! In terms of technology, i have gone up in the world! I now how Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 as well as 2GB of RAM. Now all i need to do it update to Lion and my baby will be like brand-new! Hallelujah!
4: Luke. My boyfriend came home for his scheduled long weekend this past Thursday to Sunday, and as you can see, we wore the same shoes ~cringe~. In my defence, i wore my Toms to work the night before, slept at his and then wore them back to my house while he wore his. So, it's not all bad, right? I had such a lovely time while he was back, seeing him makes this long-distance mess all worth while :-)

I think it would be good to end this post on a extremely soppy moment which honestly does make me cringe quite a bit but oh well!
I hope ya'll had a fab weekend and i hope to try and make more posts for you guys!

2 comments:

Becky Milkbubbletea said...

love this :) x

stereospecs said...

i love 'week in photos' posts, i love seeing what other get up to (in a completely none creepy way) haha :)

♥mollie from musicandmollie