Tuesday 2 August 2011

To Ombre or Not To Ombre?

Drew Barrymore is my ultimate Ombre hair girl crush! I love her hair so much like this, especially in the picture on the left! 
I've been debating about doing this for yonks now (well, ever since i found llymlrs blog and her amazing hair) and this weekend just gone, i decided to just go for it. I try to live by the saying "you only live once" and at the end of the day, it's only hair. It'll grow back - eventually.

So, i popped into Boots (with my nan by my side - she is surprising really up for me ombre-ing my hair!) and picked up Perfect Blonde Creme by L'Oreal for £6.12! I was surprised by how cheap the bleach was! I was under the impression it would cost around a tenner..

My question is; would you like me to blog about my ombre-ing experience?
I can take before, during and after photos and write about how i done it etc etc..

Wish me luck!
 (sources: 1 & 2)

2 comments:

Mira said...

God luck :) And Drew has beautiful hair!

Shara said...

love it :)and well done for the first time;)La Folie