Friday 24 June 2011

London Day Trip - 24/06/11

Molly, Me and Steph on a statue of two naked women
Big Ben/River Thames
Big Ben
London Eye
Man dressed up as a Cat on Southbank
Man dresses up as Captain Jack Sparrow on Southbank
On Southbank
On Southbank
Our tickets for Madame Tussauds
Robert Pattinson
Daniel Radcliff
I don't know what the workers done to Zac Efron's nose but he looks so hilarious!
Lady GaGa
Today was the Media Studies annual day trip to London. Previous years have gone to BBC but for some reason we didn't go this year, instead we went to an IMAX movie and Madame Tussauds.

The IMAX movie was Sharks 3D (which i do not recommend) but we had no choice what movie we had to see. The experience was amazing, it was actually 3D and the screen was huge. I need to see Deathly Hallows Part 2 in IMAX, every time i picture what The Battle of Hogwarts will be like, i start to get excited and have to suppress a fangirl squeal.

I've been to Madame Tussaud's before - when i was 6 - so going again was a great experience. It was surprisingly packed considering it was a Friday afternoon and there were so many tourists (who were so rude, may i add). I was so sure the Harry Potter trio were there, so when i couldn't find them, i felt a tad let down. Daniel Radcliffe was there and surprisingly short! I knew he was small but it still surprised me nonetheless. And talking about height,  Robert Pattinson was huge! Seeing him just released my inner twilight-fangirl, hence my subtle reach for his hands. If he is that tall in real life, i am sure he is my dream man.
I look so goofy in pretty much every photo but it was hot in there, my hair was fraeking out and i was getting a migraine from the 3D.. I do have some photos taken from my phone, and my friends phone, as my fresh camera batteries decided to die out, and the quality of the phone photos are shocking so they're best left for Facebook.

Today has confirmed that i have an overwhelming love for London and that i definitely need to go back there soon!

No comments: