Friday 9 December 2011

lusting over topshop



With this wishlist totaling to a whopping £321, i highly doubt i'll be getting everything off this wishlist. In fact, i know that i won't be buying the hotpants because as much as i adore them, i don't have the ~confidence~ to wear them!
The aztec and grainy jumper aren't things that i've seen in the shop and thought "this must be mine", they were more of an impulsive addition to this rather expensive list.
As much as i love the leopard leggings, i can't bare parting with £20 for them. Thankfully, Primark have a cheaper alternative which is a mere 6 quid!

I decided to add the impulsive selections to this wishlist as i decided that having either minimal items/the same items but in different colours could be a tad boring for you to look at.
The items which i would like duplicate colours of would be the skater dress, leigh jeans (which is obvious by the fact i have two pairs on this list) and the scallop vest.
I love the burgundy dress, even though it looks strawberry red on the website, and have been unable to find a cheaper alternative! Although, i have found a black and leopard alternative which only cost a tenner each! I would link ya'll but they're from a one off shop called Hype. The black and leopard versions of this beautiful skater dress are much thicker which means i'll be getting more bang for my buck? Right?
Ever since one of my best friends, Jodie, told me about her fabulous new jeans from Topshop which she called "lie" eventhough it's pronounced "lee"... I decided to try them on when i was next in the store. I was utterly flabbergasted to how bloody amazing these jeans were. "Why hadn't i been introduced to these beauties earlier?" was what was running through my mind when i tried these puppies on. I have them in a bright blue colour and oh my god, i wear them all the time! They are the perfect material, you can bend your knees without them going saggy! They're so soft and don't make them horrible creases behind your knees after crouching for a while - which i hate with normal jeans. I was on the look out for a nice pair of jeans to replace my holey (and broken zipped) Primark jeans but none could compare, i loved them so much and even though i was constantly *flying low*, i always wore them. Now Leigh has my heart and i need every single colour. It's not even a joke, i genuinely need to have everything single pair of these jeans going (and i'm even considering buying two pairs of my trusty bright blue....)
The scallop vest has been in Topshop for a while now and they're available in every single damn colour, and to be honest, i need them all. They're much more ~classier~ than the regular vest top, therefore, i need them in my lfie as i wear vests daily. I was thinking with starting small and easy by going for the black, but i have most definitely got my eye on the burgundy one and even the cream one! For £15, they're irrestable!

The "waffle-weave" jumper (as i like to call it) is so beautiful and i have been looking out for the perfect black jumper for a while now, so it's meant to be, surely?!
Lastly, the leopard shirt is beautiful and would look lovely for them occasions with family where it's smart but you don't want to look like a total frump but you're nan would approve of your choice of dress..

 So, now you all know how much of a shopaholic i am and how i lack all forms of self-control. But i promise that i won't buy everything as i do like a good bargain!

No comments: