Saturday 9 October 2010

Venomous Villains dupe?!


(L-R)
Topshop, Heavy Duty Collection in Lead - £6
MAC, Venomous Villains Collection (Malficent) in Mean and Green - £8
I saw gemfatale mention the Heavy Duty Collection being dupes for MAC's Venomous Villains collection polishes. I, personally, love the polishes in the collection but i just couldn't justify spending £8 on a nail polish i might not like/suit. So, i was over the moon when i heard that there were dupes! I don't think these promo photos give the nail polishes justice as they look extremely different in person, but hopefully you can see that there the Topshop polish is a close dupe!


I think that the Lead one is my favourite as it appears to be a dupe for my favourite Venomous Villains one but the others look equally as lovely.
As crazy as it sounds considering it's only £2, i am really looking forward to getting my hand (or nails) on this lovely polish! xoxo

No comments: