Saturday 9 October 2010

September Favourites - 2010

Harry Potter! I'm on the fifth book now but oh my, are they good!
I got my baby as an early birthday present about two weeks ago. I am in love with this phone.
Speaking of birthdays, i recently turned 16!
My best friend bought me this as a birthday present. I've had it before but i'd literally just ran out when i got this new bottle. I'm wearing this all the time now!
I bought this just under a month ago and i'm using it everyday.
I got a Thomas Sabo bracelet with two charms for my birthday and it's the only bracelet that i've really been wearing lately, minus my rope friendship bracelets which i rarely remove.
So, these are just a few of the things that i have been really loving this past month :) I hope you all had a great September, like i did! xoxo




No comments: