Thursday 2 February 2012

kreativ blog award

Firstly; thank you, thank you, thank you Hannah for passing the award to me :) Sorry it's taken me so long to actually do the tag. I had no idea you tagged me! 
So from what i've gathered, i have to answer a series of questions about myself and then pass the award onto 10 other bloggers.

1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer the 7 questions below.

3. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know.

4. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

1. Name your favourite song: I want to say something really ~deep and meaningful~ here but i have no idea. I have certain songs (and bands) that i associate with certain people and places. I really like You and Me by Lifehouse, and their song Broken. They both remind me of two parts of me life and hold such good memories for me :)
2. Name your favourite dessert: Anything chocolate really...
3. What ticks you off? People who like you and are nice to you one minute, then ignore you the next. And generally people who are twats, haha.
4. When I'm upset, I... Cry - copy of Hannah's answer but true!
5. Favourite pet? I haven't really got a favourite pet. My old cat is now my boyfriends cat but my dad has a dog, Woody, and he's really funny. So, probably Woody.
6. Black/White? I like to wear black more but i have a white laptop and phone. So i'm half and half on that one!
7. Biggest fear? Snails. And Octopuses. I'm have a horrible phobia of both.
8. Everyday attitude? I'm usually in a alright mood, neither extrememly happy or depressed. Just normal really..
9. What is perfection? Ed Westwick.
10. Guilty pleasure? I really like watching Apple Keynotes. I've watched every single one to date..
7 Facts About Me:
I can dislocate my left thumb, I got my phobia of Octopuses after having a recurring dream where a headless Octopus was chasing me, I have a really good sense of smell and hearing yet i have terrible eyesight, I study Creative Media at College, I absolutely adore flavoured custard, I don't like fruit or veg, I work at Tesco.
Tag 10 people.I don't actually know many people on blogspot to tag them, so i tag everyone (i bet only 5 of you will accept this tag, so it works out haha).
PS: sorry for the lack of posts - since December! I just don't know what to post and i've felt really guilty as i've noticed i've been getting more followers yet i'm doing nothing to deserve them!


No comments: